The end of the school year is rapidly approaching and it’s time to think about teacher appreciation gifts. I ran across this wonderful tutorial from lbg studio for a smart little fabric organizer wallet and I think it’d be just perfect for a teacher gift! You can personalize it with different fabrics and it is a thoughtful gift for someone on the go.
- fabric (she used 3 different prints but that’s optional)
- fusible interfacing (she used Pellon 911FF-Featherweight and Pellon Craft Fuse)
- cotton batting
- 5/8″ braided or knit elastic
- usual sewing supplies: rotary cutter/mat/ruler, scissors, hand sewing needle, soluble fabric pen, pins or binder clips, a walking foot is helpful if you have one
- 3″ x 5″ memo pad
- printable pattern piece – download here
See the full Fabric Organizer Wallet Tutorial here.
What do you usually give teachers as end of year gifts?
Enjoy the tutorial? We encourage you to pin from the original source.