Back to school means sleepovers! Help them tote their sleeping bag and essentials in a great sleeping bag case. You’ll find an awesome tutorial over at Sew Mama Sew!
- Rectangle: 20″ x 31″ (51cm x 79cm) for bag body
- Square: 9″ x 9″ (23cm x 23cm) for pocket
- Circle: 11″ diameter (28cm) for bag base. She used a plate as a template.
- Elastic: 11″ (28cm) of 5/16″ (8mm) width
- Cord: 39″ (1m) 1/8″ (4mm) cord
- Toggle (sometimes called a barrel lock)
Skill Level: Intermediate.
See the Drawstring Sleeping Bag Case tutorial here!
Love this tutorial? We encourage you to pin from the original post!