Keep your Kindle safe and cozy in this impossibly cute slipcover! You’ll find the tutorial over at Charm Stitch!
- hair elastic or braided elastic scrap, about 4 inches
- a sizable button
- large scrap of felt, fleece or flannel for lining
- at least two variations of fabric scraps a few inches larger than the device you are outfitting
- the usual suspects: sewing machine, hand sewing needle, thread, hot iron, scissors
- optional: felt and coordinating thread to machine embroider animals
Level: Advanced Beginner
See the Kindle Slipcover Tutorial here!
Love this tutorial? We encourage you to pin from the original post!