You can never have enough totes. Am I right? This absolutely charming Ruby Lou Bag is DEFINITELY one I want to add to my collection. The details are perfection. Want to make one of your own? Go check out the step by step tutorial over at The Polka Dot Chair!
- 1/2 yard of fabric for the outside
- 1/2 yard of fabric for the lining
- Fat Quarter for the pocket
- 1/4 yard fabric for the gusset
- 1/4 yard fabric for the handles
- Heavyweight Fusible Interfacing
- 4 buttons
- 10″ of piping
- Fabric Marking Pen
See the full Ruby Lou Bag Tutorial here.
Have you ever sewn a bag?
Enjoy the tutorial? We encourage you to pin from the original source.