Easter is this weekend! Does your family do Easter baskets? I love the idea of these fabric Easter Baskets – they’re super storable AND reusable. I’m sure my daughter would turn it into a purse for dress up! Do you love it too? Make your own with this tutorial from Melly Sews!
- A round object, to trace for the bottom of the basket. She used a serving bowl.
- Enough fabric to make the circle, sides (circumference of the circle x height you want – mine is 6 inches) and handle (length you want +1″ by (width you want x 2) +1″ . My handle piece was 18″ by 4.5″.
- Lining fabric to cut out sides and circle.
- Heavy duty interfacing to cut out sides, handle and circle.
- Piping. Buy pre-packaged or make your own.
- The usual sewing supplies.
Do your children get Easter Baskets?
Enjoy the tutorial? We encourage you to pin from the original source.