Sew some super versatile, chic and comfy knit pencil skirts…you’ll find the tutorial over at the Crafterhours Blog!
- 1 yard of a sturdy knit fabric (interlock, cotton jersey, 1×1 knit ribbing, double knit). You want this fabric to stretch, but not be slinky.
- 1 yard of a lining fabric. This one can be slinky, like a rayon knit.
- matching polyester thread
- “stretch” or “ballpoint” needle
- optional: a twin needle and walking foot
- your sewing stuff
Skill Level: Adventurous Beginner
See the Knit Pencil Skirt Tutorial here!
Love this tutorial? We encourage you to pin from the original post!