Here’s a great gift idea for the man on your list. This DIY Man’s Zippered Travel Pouch will come in handy for the man on the go.
- Two 16” x 21” rectangles of washed duck cloth
- Two 16” x 21” rectangles of lining fabric
- Two 16” x 21” rectangles of Shape Flex Interfacing
- Two 21”-long pieces of 1/2″-wide leather
- One 8-1/2”-long pieces of 1/2”-wide leather
- One 20” metal zipper
- Heavy-duty thread
- Standard-weight thread
- Lapel Stick or other fabric glue stick
- Two Wonder Clips or binder clips
- Leather needle
- Zipper foot
- Teflon foot
Skill Level: Intermediate
Find the Man’s Zippered Travel Pouch tutorial here.