These sweet clutches are so elegant and versatile…change up the fabric to take it from classic to funky! You’ll find the tutorial over at The Tragic Whale!
- 2 fabric pieces 12×5.5 inches for the outside
- 2 fabric pieces 12×5.5 inches for the lining (these will be for the body of the clutch)
- 2 fabric pieces 8×2 inches in outside print
- 2 fabric pieces 8×2 inches in lining print (these will make up the neck of the clutch)
- 1 piece of scrap fabric (either of outside fabric or a different color)
- 1 zipper
- 1 clasp
Skill level: Intermediate
See the Gathered Clutch tutorial here!
Love this tutorial? We encourage you to pin from the original source.