This quilted tote is the perfect thing for someone on the run – throw your library books in there…a snack or two. Maybe even a diaper and a few wipes.
Make one of your own with the tutorial over at Sew Mama Sew!
- One or Two finished quilt blocks (between 6″ and 12″ large is best)\
- Scraps to turn block into bag size
- Fabric for tote back if only using one block
- 1/4 yard of fabric for bag sides and handles
- 1/2 yard of fabric for lining
- 1/2 yard of quilt batting
- 1/4 yard of fabric for binding
See the full Quilted Tote Bag tutorial HERE!
Enjoy the tutorial? We encourage you to pin from the original source.