This fabulous Kindle Keeper is extra special because the fabric is laminated…meaning you can wipe it clean. Perfect! You’ll find the tutorial over at Polka Dot Chair!
- 2 piece of fabric for the front and back, each 6″x8.5″. (I used home decor weight)
- 2 pieces fusible fleece 6″ x 8.5″
- 2 pieces iron on vinyl (buy it in a roll at the fabric store next to the wonder under), 6″ x 8.5″
- 2 pieces iron on vinyl 4″ x 6″
- 2 pieces fabric for flap 4″ x 6″
- 2 pieces corduroy 6″ x 8.5″
- 2 pieces 2″ wide ribbon 16″ long
- Teflon foot. You MUST have this to sew on the iron on vinyl.
Skill level: Intermediate
See the Kindle Keeper tutorial here!
Love this tutorial? We encourage you to pin from the original source.