We love this tutorial from Dana Made It for creating a great basic tee for littles. Click through for the step by step instructions!
- Mens’ XL tshirt (or appx 3/4 to 1 yard of fabric)
- Approx. 1/4 yard knit ribbing
- SERGER (optional. Makes for the best look but instructions included for sewing without)
- paper & marker for creating pattern
- pattern making tutorial (linked in shirt tutorial)
Skill level: Intermediate
See the full 90 minute shirt tutorial here!
Enjoy the tutorial? We encourage you to pin from the original source!