Pillows are such a great way to spruce up a room, give it new life. I adore these funky Sprocket Pillows – the round shape, how squishy and cozy they look and how you can totally use whatever fabric you like to personalize it to your taste!
You can make your own with the free pattern template and tutorial over at Cluck Cluck Sew!
- pattern template
- large fabric scraps for the top wedges
- a 5″ x width of fabric strip for the middle (plus a little extra for the large size)
- a fat quarter for the back
- a bag of poly-fill stuffing
- a button and thread for the center.
See the full Sprocket Pillow tutorial HERE!
Enjoy the tutorial? We encourage you to pin from the original source.