This fresh and exciting tote is perfection! It’s a great springtime accessory to add to your bag collection.
Make one for yourself or for a very lucky recipient with this fun tutorial from Sew Sweetness!
- 1 yard exterior fabric
- 1 yard interior fabric
- fat quarter of fabric for the ruffles
- 3-1/2 yards of Pellon SF-101 fusible woven interfacing
- 1-1/2 yards of Pellon fusible fleece
- metal slider and rectangle ring (1-1/2″)
- three 1/2″ magnetic snaps
- fabric marker or chalk
See the full Frou Frou Bag tutorial HERE!
Enjoy the tutorial? We encourage you to pin from the original source.