Leggings are a must have in any little girl’s wardrobe – necessary for warmth AND a fun way to add some style to an outfit.
These ruched leggings from Dana-Made-It (via Very Shannon) and super funky and stylish…I kind of want to make myself a pair! You’ll find the step by step tutorial over at Very Shannon.
- man’s T-shirt or about 1/2 to 3/4 yard of knit fabric
- a pair of leggings that already fit your intended wearer to use as a pattern
- a length of 1/2 inch elastic
- elastic thread
- some fancy buttons (optional)
- the usual sewing supplies (scissors, TONS OF PINS, a sewing machine)
See the full Ruched Leggings tutorial HERE!
Enjoy the tutorial? We encourage you to pin from the original source.