Here’s a simple kids dress that’s as easy as pie to make. Thread Riding Hood shows how to take an adult t-shirt and turn it into a cute t-shirt dress for little girls.
- one adult tee – it is best if the tee is not much larger around than your child & the “right” length for a dress or tunic
- one long knit or woven scrap 2″ wide by about 44″ long (or you could use ribbon)
- lightweight fusible interfacing (knit or woven is fine)
- ballpoint sewing machine needle
- matching thread, scissors, water soluble or other fabric marker, your regular sewing supplies