I love the look of a herringbone quilt but am so intimidated by their complexity! However, I’m a pretty tempted to give this tutorial from Maureen Cracknell Handmade a try! It’s step by step and looks like something I could tackle!
- a variety of fabrics cut into 2.5″ x 14.5″ ( she used all Anna Maria Horner fabrics from several of her collections. Using around 210 strips for all of her panels + extra for my scrappy binding)
- 8 panels of 100% cotton batting measuring 8″ x 64″
- thread & sewing pins
- fabrics for the quilt backing and binding
- rotary cutter/large cutting mat/ruler set
- pencil or pen for marking
Skill level: Intermediate
See the full Herringbone Quilt tutorial here!
Enjoy the tutorial? We encourage you to pin from the original source.