Hurray for rompers! Their easy on, easy off, style makes life easier for mom and dad and makes a great staple outfit in any child’s wardrobe. The Summer Romper pattern for Kids by Purl Bee features elastic at the waist for comfort and ties at the shoulders to make getting dressed a breeze. (Sizes 2-11)
- ¾ (¾, ¾, 1, 1, 1, 1) yard of light to medium weight fabric.
- 1 (2, 2, 2, 2, 2, 2) yard of ½-inch Braided Elastic, White
- A 110-yard spool of Gutermann’s Cotton Sewing Thread in a color to match the fabric. We used, from left to right, color 1040, 1040 and 4850.
- An 18mm Bias Tape Maker
- A small scrap of ribbon, approximately 2 ½ inches long
- A safety pin
- A free Summer Romper for Kids template, printed, prepared and cut out in the appropriate size