There’s a rule in our house…if you can’t throw it in the laundry or hose it down, we don’t own it…this same rule applies to children, in case you were wondering. So we have uncomfortable, wooden chairs at the kitchen table. This tutorial from Sewing Parts Online for waterproof, no-slip cushion covers may change things. Goodbye, hard chairs!
- 1 yard of Laminated Fabric (Makes 4)
- 1 yard of Oilcloth (anything that has good friction when pressure is applied)
- Universal Needle (100/16)
- Marking Tool
- Walking Foot or Roller Foot or Teflon Foot
- Wonder Clips/Bobby pins/Paper clips
- 1 yard of Batting
- Embroidery/Darning Foot
- Basting Spray
- Quilting Needle
Do you have cushions on your dining chairs?
Enjoy the tutorial? We encourage you to pin from the original source.