Here’s a chic and affordable way to carry your laptop around in style. A Beautiful Mess shows you how to make a quilted laptop sleeve that’s padded and waterproof.
- -patterned fabric- I bought one yard of indoor/outdoor upholstery fabric.
- -nylon or water resistant material in same yardage
- –quilt batting
- –interfacing (medium-weight, sew-in, not fusible)
- –snap kit
- –bias tape (I only used one pack, though two are shown.)
- -straight pins (quilting pins work the easiest for this project)
- -fabric scissors
- -sewing machine
- -pen (not shown)Tools:
Skill Level: Advanced Beginner
Find the full tutorial here.
Love this tutorial? We recommend pinning from the original post.