- 1/3 yard of green fabric for the leaves
- 4 yards of pre-made double fold bias tape for the straps or you can make your own bias tape…or use some parachute cording or other really thick string
- 1/2 yard of pineapple-y fabric for the exterior of the bag
- 1/2 yard of lining fabric
- 1/4 yard of fusible woven interfacing (like Pellon Shapeflex SF101)
- Basic sewing supplies
Skill Level: Advanced Beginner
Find the full tutorial and free pattern here.
Love this tutorial? We recommend pinning from the original post.