The Garden Gate Pillow is a beautiful, quilted pillow that’s sure to brighten up your room’s decor. Maureen Cracknell Made shares her tutorial.
- 6 – 6″ squares of dark fabrics of your choosing
- 24 – 3.25″ squares of light fabrics of your choosing
- 2 – pieces of fabric measure 3″ x 20.5″
- 2 – pieces of fabric for the backing measuring 14″ x 20.5″each
- 1 – piece of batting measuring a 22″ square
- 1 – 20″ pillow insert
- Coordinating Thread
- Rotary Cutter/Mat/Ruler
Skill Level: Advanced Beginner
Find the full tutorial and free pattern here.
Love this tutorial? We recommend pinning from the original post.