Create a unique quilted fringe wall hanging using this tutorial by Camelot Fabrics. Camelot Fabrics recommends the following fabric combinations, but you are free to substitute the quilting cotton of your choice.
- 2 yds of eyelet ribbon, lace, or other trim with plenty of holes along the edge
- 1 yd of quilt batting (58” wide)
- Small ball of lightweight yarn or twine for fringe & hanging
- (1) 3’ – 4’ dowel or attractive stick
- Paper printer
- Basic sewing supplies: sewing machine, even-feed foot for quilting (optional, but strongly recommended), needle & coordinating thread, iron & pressing surface, scissors & fabric shears, straight pins, fabric marker/pencil
Skill Level: Advanced Beginner
Find the full tutorial here.
Love this tutorial? We recommend pinning from the original post.