This gorgeous Zipper Book Clutch from See Kate Sew is the kind of present I’d love someone to sew for me! Of course, I’d love to gift these too – so fun, you can completely personalize them to the recipient! Fill it with stationery and pretty pens. Make it into a little mending kit. Or maybe make it for a child, and create a mobile drawing center. You can make one or many of your own with this beautiful photographic tutorial at See Kate Sew!
- one old hardcover book, about 8.5″ by 5″ with a 1″ to 1.25″ spine is the size I am using
- heat n bond (red package)
- fabric, scraps or 1/4 yard
- archival glue, (pva is great!)
- brush for glue
- thick metal zipper, 20-24″
- x-acto knife
- e6000 glue (open your windows or buy the fume-free kind)
See the full Zipper Book Clutch tutorial here!
Enjoy the tutorial? We encourage you to pin from the original source.