Looking for an adorable baby pattern for boys? Melissa from Melly Sews shows how to sew a baby boy romper in this step-by-step video tutorial.
- 1/2 yard of fabric.
- 3 snaps – you can use hammer on, KAM snaps, sew on, or snap tape for this
- 2 tiny scraps of fusible interfacing – about 3 inches by 1/2″.
- You have two choices to download the pattern.
- Subscribe to the Melly Sews Weekly Newsletter. AFTER you sign up, you’ll get a confirmation email – and you have to confirm or my email service can’t send you the free pattern. But once you do confirm, you’ll get access to not just this but several other free patterns. Woot!
- Download the pattern through Craftsy (affiliate link). If you aren’t a member of Craftsy you will be asked to sign up in order to access the pattern.
Skill Level: Advanced Beginner