Looking for a trendy retro inspired bag to spice up your wardrobe? Alida Makes (for The Sewing Rabbit) shares a fringe purse tutorial that will inspire you t0 sew one in every color.
- 2 Pieces main purse fabric 9″ X 9″
- 2 Pieces lining fabric 9″ X 9″
- 1 Piece of fringe fabric 8″ X 12″
- 1 Trim piece 8″ diameter semi circle
- 1 Strap piece 1″ X 48″
- 2 D ring strap pieces 1/2″ X 3″
- 1 11″ zipper
- 2 D rings
- 2 Purse clips
- Clover clips
- Leather needles
- (Optional) fabric glue
Skill Level: Advanced Beginner
Find the full tutorial and free pattern here.
Love this tutorial? We recommend pinning from the original post.