Isn’t this triangle pouch by A Spoon Full of Sugar adorable? Use it to stash your loose change, make-up or other goodies.
- 4 strips of cotton or linen fabric, measuring 1 1/2 inch x 9 inches (patchwork pouch exterior)
- rectangle of cotton fabric, measuring 8 1/2 x 4 1/2 inches (lining)
- length of ribbon, measuring 2 inches x 1/2 inch wide
- fusible wadding such as parlan, measuring 9 x 4 1/2 inches
- small leather label (optional)
- 4 inch metal zipper
Skill level: Advanced Beginner
Find the Triangle Pouch tutorial here.
Love this tutorial? We recommend pinning from the original post.