Tired of lugging around that big purse? Try the Zipper Crossbody Purse tutorial by Sewmcool for a great lightweight alternative.
- * 1/2 yard each of two different fabrics, one for main body and a contrast for the lining (and the above-zipper and pocket details)
- * 1/2 yard of fusible fleece
- * A zipper, from 7-10in long, depending on the width of your bag
- * 1 1/4 yards of 1-in wide webbing for straps
- * 1/2 to 1 yard of different ribbons and trims
- * 2 d-rings or rectangular rings that will accommodate your straps (at least the size of the webbing or slightly larger).
- * Dritz WashAway Wonder Tape
- * Water-soluble marking pen
- * Sewing machine and regular sewing supplies, including a zipper foot and an iron
Skill Level: Advanced Beginner
Find the Zipper Crossbody Purse Tutorial here.
Love this tutorial? We recommend pinning from the original source.