Got lots of fabric scraps? These sweet little notebooks make great gifts and are a fun scrap buster!
You’ll find the tutorial over at Scissor Variations!
- chipboard (cereal cardboard would work as well)
- corner rounder (optional)
- hole punch
- found papers, index cards, recipe cards
- fabric remnants
- fabric scissors
- paper cutter (or scissors + a ruler)
- pen or pencil for tracing onto fabric
- spray adhesive
- binder rings
- brayer or bone folder for smoothing out wrinkles (the edge of a ruler would work as well)
Skill Level: Beginner
See the Fabric Remnant Notebook Tutorial here!
Love this tutorial? We encourage you to pin from the original post!