Sleep sacks are a great way to ensure baby stays warm and cozy overnight. This sleep sack is made of a men’s dress shirt, so it’s nice and lightweight for warmer weather.
You’ll find the tutorial over at The Cottage Mama!
- 1 Large Men’s Dress Shirt
- Bias Tape
- Sewing Machine
- Baby Sleep Sack (to use as a pattern)
- Rick-Rack, ribbon or other trim (optional)
- Fabric for applique (optional)
- Fusible Interfacing if doing applique
Skill Level: Advanced Beginner
See the Dress Shirt Sleep Sack Tutorial here!
Love this tutorial? We encourage you to pin from the original post!