This skirt just POPS! We love the bright, cheery colors. It’s eye catching and super fun! You’ll find the tutorial over at Aesthetic Nest!
- Seven colors of cotton or cotton/poly broadcloth: Red, Orange, Yellow, Green, Blue, Indigo, Violet (ROY G BIV) large enough to cut three panels (PWxL) out of each.
- White cotton broadcloth for waistband (3 pieces), ties (2 pieces) and lining (3 pieces). (See worksheet in tutorial to estimate your dimensions).
- One button for inside closure (it doesn’t show).
- A bit of interfacing for the waistband.
- Coordinating thread. (She used white).
- Your sewing stuff
Skill Level: Intermediate
See the Rainbow Wrap Skirt Tutorial here!
Love this tutorial? We encourage you to pin from the original post!