I love to have my kids help in the kitchen, but I also like to have them wear something to protect their clothing. This adorable apron is perfect for little kitchen helpers or craft time! You’ll find the tutorial over at Craftiness is Not Optional.
- one piece of fabric 18″x12″ for the main fabric…also a piece of the same size for the back
- bias tape-homemade or bought
- piece of fabric 72″x3″-folded in half and ironed (for your sash/tie)
- a pocket if you would like one
- the regular sewing stuff-thread, machine, scissors
Skill level: Adventurous Beginner.
See the full Child’s Gathered Apron tutorial here!
Enjoy the tutorial? We encourage you to pin from the original source.