Sock Monkeys always seem to be popular. This tutorial from Craft Passion demonstrates how to create a wonderful sock monkey, complete with a printable pattern. I’m thinking these would make some pretty fantastic holiday gifts…
- Sock (crew length), 1 pair (she used striped socks so that it is easy to get the alignment right.)
- White felt
- Button eye 7/16″ [11.5mm], black, 2 (for toddler monkey, use 3/8″ button)
- Embroidery Floss, yellow
- Poly-fill stuffing material
- Batting, or thick aquarium filter pad (you can get it from pet shop)
- Letter size paper, 1
- Sewing machine
- Sewing needle (prefer long) and pins
- Erasable fabric marker
See the full Sock Monkey Tutorial here!
Do you know anyone who loves sock monkeys?
Enjoy the tutorial? We encourage you to pin from the original source.