Not only is this tote totally adorable…it’s also made of upcycled tee shirts. You heard me. How cool is that?
You can make one of your own with the tutorial from Happy Together via Versus.
- Paper, pencil, and ruler for creating the pattern
- About 3-4 t-shirts if upcycling
- 4 pieces of knit fabric that are 6″ x 4″ for strap covers
- 34 inches of trim or piping for the front (I added a little extra just to be cautious)
- 1 yard of lightweight or medium weight interfacing
- Magnetic purse closure
- Two small pieces of felt
- Fabric Glue
Skill level: Advanced Beginner
See the full Springy Tote tutorial here!
Enjoy the tutorial? We encourage you to pin from the original source.