Have you ever sewn with leather? This Simple Leather Bag is a great beginner project! You’ll find the tutorial over at Between the Lines!
- leather – she used a leather hide of approx. 0.55 m² but any large (combined) piece of leather would do
- leather cording for strap (determine how long you want your straps to be, and add an extra 15 cm to each strap for knotting – so, if one strap measures x you will need 2(x + 15 cm) in total.
- thread, linen or nylon, as long as it’s strong
- magnetic snap
- 2 needles
- pricking iron or a stitching awl
- mallet, rubber or wooden hammer
- hole punch
- glue, a standard crafts glue is fine
- optional: beeswax to wax sewing thread
See the full Simple Leather Bag tutorial here!
Enjoy the tutorial? We encourage you to pin from the original source.