My oldest child is 5 1/2 and I just know that any day he’ll have his first looth tooth. He’s excited at the prospect and I really want to make the experience special for him!
So I’m most definitely making a special little pouch to hold his teeth as they await fairy pickup and I LOVE this tutorial from The Purl Bee. The bag is simple and bright – perfect!
- 1 piece Wool Felt in a bright color of your choice
- 1 piece Wool Felt in Ecru
- Embroidery Thread in Ivory
- Embroidery Thread to match your bright colored felt
- At least 28-inches of a white cotton yarn
- One Free Tooth Template, available here, downloaded, printed, and cut out.
See the full Tooth Fairy Bag tutorial here!
Ok, spill. How much does the tooth fairy leave at your house?
Enjoy the tutorial? We encourage you to pin from the original source.