What a precious teddy bear! I’m sure it would quickly become a favorite of any child!
If you’d like to sew one or a few of your own, you can follow the tutorial over at How Joyful…there’s even a free pdf pattern!
- 1 yard of fabric for the body (she used cream color fleece*)
- 1/2 yard of fabric for the color details (she used light brown)
- 1 set of animal eyes 18mm
- small piece of felt for the nose
- Stuffing material (she used polyester filling)
- Sewing machine or thread and needle for hand-stitching
See the full tutorial Teddy Bear tutorial here!
Enjoy the tutorial? We encourage you to pin from the original source.