Do you mix and match your accessories according to your outfit? Why not a different computer sleeve for every mood? I love how this quilted computer sleeve by The Purl Bee has a textured but casual appeal, the perfect accompaniment to a t-shirt and jeans kind of day.
- 1 yard of Robert Kaufman’s Organic Canvas Deluxe in Natural
- ½ yard of Robert Kaufman’s Slub Denim Stripe from the Railroad Denim collection
- 3 yards of Neon Bias Tape in Orange
- Gutermann’s 100% Cotton Thread in color 1040
- Mettler’s Neon Thread in Devil Red (or Orange)
- One craft sized Supreme Cotton Batting
- 1 package of 5/8-inch Velcro in white
If you’d like your sleeve to have handles you will also need 2 yards of Sangle Cotton Webbing in Natural.
Skill Level: Advanced Beginner
Find the full tutorial here.
Love this tutorial? We recommend pinning from the original post.