Are you a knitter or crocheter (is that a word?)? Then this tutorial is for you. Keep your projects tucked away and safe in this totally totable and cute bag! Find the detailed tutorial over at luvinthemommyhood!
- 4 pieces of fabric 12″W x 12″H (2 for your outer and 2 for your lining).
- If you would like to make your bag with 2 fabric selections for your outer and lining like the one shown in this tutorial you will need the following: 4 pieces @ 12″W x 7.25″H (this will be the lower section of your bag) and 4 pieces @ 12″W x 5.25″H (this will be the upper section of your bag)
- 2 pieces @ 12″W x 12″H of light-medium weight fusible interfacing. She used PELLON 931TD fusible midweight white interfacing. If you are using a mid-heavy weight fabric you may make it without it.
- scissors and/or rotary cutter and mat
- coordinating thread
- removable fabric marker
- 1 yard ribbon, fabric or cording cut to desired length
If you’re not a knitter, what would you do with this uber-useful bag?
Enjoy the tutorial? We encourage you to pin from the original source.