Keeping our electronics safe is a top priority for many, especially when they are mobile like our phone, laptops and tablets. Here’s a wonderful tablet carrier tutorial by Craft Passion.
Finished size: approximately 12″ (W) x 8 1/2″ (H) x 1″ (D)
1. Fabrics, 3 colors
2. Fusible Stabilizer / Interfacing, woven cotton, medium stiffness
3. Cotton webbing straps
4. Embellished Tape or ribbon or lace, short length
5. Zipper, 12″
5. Leather or cotton cord, 4 to 5″
1. Sewing machine, with normal and zipper presser feet
2. Sewing needle, pins, matching threads
4. Rotary cutter (you can use scissors too)
5. Erasable fabric marker
7. Warm iron
Seam Allowance: 1/2″ on fabrics only
You may substitute the straps with fabric, cut 2 1/2″ wide 83″ long, join the strips to make up to a 82″ ring. Cut 1″ wide 82″ long of stabilizer. Both fabric and stabilizer can be in multiple length as long as they join up to make a 82″ ring. Iron stabilizer to the wrong-side of the fabric strap along 1/2″ from raw edge. Fold the fabric in, hide raw edge along the edge of the strap, top stitch on both edges of the strap.
Easy – Intermediate