Why is it that the grill is considered a man’s domain? Not that I’m complaining…less cooking for me! This apron and mitt set is a wonderful Father’s Day gift for any guy that loves to grill. Make one for your favorite griller with this thorough tutorial from Sew4Home!
- 1½ yard of 54″+ wide medium to heavy weight cotton for the main body of the apron and the ties as well as the accent band and the hanging loop for the mitt
- 1 yard of 54″+ wide medium to heavy weight cotton for the apron pockets as well as the main front and back panels for the mitt
- Scrap or ⅓ yard of standard weight cotton for the mitt lining
- Scrap or ⅓ yard of insulating fleece for the mitt
- One extra large grommet (sometimes called “eyelets”) for the apron; we used brass
- ONE ¾” D-ring for the oven mitt
- All-purpose thread to match fabrics
- One accent color thread for topstitching
- The usual sewing supplies
Does your guy rule the grill?
Enjoy the tutorial? We encourage you to pin from the original source.