Any little artist will love this fun art tote! You’ll find the tutorial over at Hideous! Dreadful! Stinky!
- 1) 8″ x 8″ piece of fleece for head
- (1) 5″ x 8″ piece of fleece for mouth
- (2) 1.5″ circles of white fleece or felt for eyes
- (2) .5″ circles of black fleece or felt for eyes
- (1) 1.5″ x 1″ oval of fleece or felt for nose
- (5) crayons
- (1) 10.5″ x 25″ piece of felt
- 4 ft. belting for strap
- sewing machine
- matching and contrasting thread
- 1″ wide masking tape
- scissors and/or rotary cutter
- pinking shears
See the Crayon Monster Art Tote tutorial here!
Love this tutorial? We encourage you to pin from the original source.