My two year old has a scooter and for some reason feels it necessary to haul about five baby dolls with her wherever she goes. It gets a little complicated and frustrating for her as she only has one free arm to hold all the babies (by their necks) when she’s riding.
I think this Bike Bucket may be the perfect solution. Plenty of room for babies and treasures, maybe some snacks. And I can customize it to fit her needs (pink). If you have a little bike rider in need of a bike bucket, you can find the tutorial over at Noodlehead.
- 2 fat quarters of coordinating prints
- 21.5″ wide by 4.5″ tall piece for binding top of bucket
- stiff double side fusible interfacing (she used Peltex 72F which I found at Walmart)
- 5 inch piece of 3/4″ wide velcro
- scrap of medium weight fusible interfacing
- thread, pins, etc.
- Pattern piece
Do you have any little bike riders in the family?
Enjoy the tutorial? We encourage you to pin from the original source.