Are you new to sewing and looking for a way to “up” your sewing skills? Learn how to add piping to your projects with this easy piped pincushion tutorial by Sew M Cool.
- * 1/8in thick (or about that size) cording
- * 22in (56cm) of continuous bias, made from a 1 1/4in (32mm) strip of woven cotton. Learn how to sew continuous bias here.
- * Two 5 x 5in (13cm) squares of woven cotton fabric. My piping and squares are from Riley Blake Designs.
- * A little bit of stuffing of some kind
- * Regular sewing supplies
- * A sewing machine with a zipper foot
Skill Level: confident Beginner
Find the full tutorial and free pattern here.
Love this tutorial? We recommend pinning from the original post.