This cozy hoodie is dapper and fashion forward! You’ll find the tutorial at Melly Sews!
- 2 women’s size sweatshirts. If you buy fabric instead, 1 yard.
- About 1/2 yard of 60″ green cotton interlock (to line the hood)
- Heat ‘n Bond Lite
- Scraps of off white, navy blue, and green interlock for diamond
- 1 20″ separating zipper
- A pattern for a t-shirt that fits your child or the tutorial within this tutorial
- Free template for the diamonds and the pockets
Skill Level: Adventurous Beginner
See the Argyle Hoodie Tutorial here!
Love this tutorial? We encourage you to pin from the original post!