Advent Calendars are such a great Christmas tradition. This pocket advent calendar is sweetly rustic and sure to become a family heirloom.
You’ll find the tutorial over at Noodlehead.
- 1/4 yard cuts of preferably 5 different prints, or you could definitely do this with scraps
- 1 yard of muslin
- 1 yard linen or base fabric for your calendar
- 1 yard fusible interfacing
- bias tape or ribbon for hanging
- 1/4″ wooden dowel
- number stamps (can be found at Michael’s or Hobby Lobby)
- ink pad
- 1/2″ wide twill tape
- (2) 3/8″ grommets
Skill Level: Adventurous Beginner
See the Pocket Advent Calendar Tutorial here!
Love this tutorial? We encourage you to pin from the original post!