Even if you don’t love to cook, you’ll LOVE this cafe apron by I Always Pick the Thimble. It’s fun, easy to make and a great way to use up those fabric scraps. Adorable!
- 2/3 yard of fabric for waistband, ties and background fabric
- 8 different strips of 3″ wide x 21″ long pieces of fabric
- marking chalk or wash away fabric marking pen
- 2 pieces of 24″ x 5″ iron-on interfacing for waistband
- rotary cutter, matt and straight edge or scissors
- general sewing/quilting supplies (pins, tape measure, sewing needle, etc.)