When you charge your cell phone, do you lay it on the floor, table or whatever is closest to the outlet? Positively Splendid shows how to make a charging cell phone holder in this simple tutorial.
Fabric Phone Charging Station PDF Pattern Piece (Free Download)
- Fabric in two coordinating patterns (scraps or fat quarters work great for this project)
- (1) 10×5″ piece Peltex
- (1) 10×5″ piece fusible fleece
- Washable ink marker
- 6.5″ of 1/2″ bias tape maxi piping (optional)
- (1) 1 9/16″ plastic curtain grommet with setting kit
- Coordinating thread
- Denim sewing needle
- Basic sewing supplies: machine, shears, iron, pins, etc.