Messy little cook? Save your kid’s clothing with this simple kid’s apron by The Purl Bee. Fits kids sizes 2-10.
To duplicate the apron pictured above, you will need:
- 3/4 yard of Kiyohara’s Linen Blend Solid in Navy
- 2 yards of small Ric Rac Neon in Orange, Yellow or Green
- 2 yards of 20mm Cotton Twill Tape in Ecru Mettler’s
- Neon Thread in Devil Red
- Sour Apple or Limedrop to match the Ric Rac
- One small spool of Gutermann’s 100% Cotton Thread in 7400. This is the Blue Thread.
- One small spool of Gutermann’s 100% Cotton Thread in 1040. This is the Ecru Thread.