Do you keep little pocket tissues stashed away in the bottom of your purse? The plastic wrapping isn’t the most attractive, right? In this tutorial, The Inspired Wren shows how easy it is to create pocket tissue pack covers. Make some in your favorite fabrics and you’ll be proud to share your tissues with the world. 🙂
- Tissue Pack Make a note if it opens across the long (horizontal) or the short end (vertical).
- Quilting-weight fabric for the outer Shell*
- Coordinating quilting-weight fabric for the Lining and self-binding*
- Coordinating thread and appropriate needle for the fabric
- OPTIONAL: One piece ¾″ wide Ribbon cut 1 ½″ long