Be prepared for naptime with the Sleepy Head Nap Mat tutorial by Birch Fabrics. This portable mat is padded and beginner friendly.
- Inner print – 1 1/2yd
- Outer print – 1 1/2yd
- Fleece/blanket fabric – 2yd
- Pillow case main print – 3/4yd
- Pillowcase accent fabric – 1/2yd, or leftover from one of the main prints
- Strap fabric – 1/2yd, or leftover from one of the main prints
- 3/4 wide sew on Velcro – 2yd
- 1 travel sized pillow (14 X 20)
- 1in thick foam pad, should measure 23 X 44.
- Optional – 1/2yd of iron on interfacing for straps
Skill Level: Advanced Beginner
Find the full tutorial here.
Love this tutorial? We recommend pinning from the original post.